The microsoft.pcsupport2602.online pop-ups should not be underestimated. The ads is a misleading advertising that’s created to scare you into thinking that your computer have a lot of heavy problems with security, drivers, malware, Internet connection, etc and thus force you to call fake Microsoft tech support service (+1-888-725-6599). The reason for its appearance within your browser is penetration an adware into your computer. It can bring a security risk to your PC. So, do not ignore it! Of course, the microsoft.pcsupport2602.online is just a site, but the adware uses it to display intrusive and annoying ads, even without your permission and desire to see it. The display advertisements can be just the beginning, because your system is hijacked by malicious software, so the amount of unwanted pop-up ads in the future may increase. Its appearance will prevent you normally browse the pages, and more, can lead to crash the browser.
The malicious software from the adware family that changes the settings of web-browsers usually affects only the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge. However, possible situations, when any other browsers will be affected too. The ad supported software may change the Target property of a internet browser’s shortcut, so every time you start the web-browser, instead of your homepage, you will see the annoying microsoft.pcsupport2602.online ads.
The adware may insert a a huge number of advertising links directly to the web-sites that you visit, creating a sense that the advertising links has been added by the creators of the site. Moreover, a legal advertising may be replaced on the fake advertising banners, that will offer to download and install various unnecessary and harmful programs. Moreover, the ad supported software has the ability to collect a a huge number of personal information about you (your ip address, what is a web page you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Internet, which links you are clicking), which can later transfer to third parties.
Instructions, which is shown below, will allow you to clean your computer from the ad supported software infection and get rid of microsoft.pcsupport2602.online unwanted ads from the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge and other web-browsers.
How does microsoft.pcsupport2602.online ads get installed onto system
How to manually remove microsoft.pcsupport2602.online
If you perform exactly the guide below you should be able to remove the microsoft.pcsupport2602.online redirect. Read it once, after doing so, please print this page as you may need to close your browser or reboot your PC system.
- Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove microsoft.pcsupport2602.online redirect
- Get rid of microsoft.pcsupport2602.online redirect in Chrome
- Remove microsoft.pcsupport2602.online from Mozilla Firefox
- Uninstall microsoft.pcsupport2602.online advertisements from Internet Explorer
Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
We recommend that you start the computer cleaning process by checking the list of installed programs and remove all unknown or suspicious applications. This is a very important step, as mentioned above, very often the malicious software such as adware and browser hijackers may be bundled with free applications. Uninstall the unwanted software may remove the annoying advertisements or browser redirect to unknown or unwanted web-sites.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Click “Uninstall a program” It will open a list of all programs. Scroll through the all list, and delete any suspicious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort applications by date in the Control panel.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove microsoft.pcsupport2602.online redirect
During the installation, the adware may also change the browser’s shortcuts, adding an argument like “http://site.address” into the Target field. Due to this, every time you start the browser, it will reroute to an unwanted advertising links.
To clear the browser shortcut, right-click to it and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text that begins with “http://” that has been added here. You need to remove it. When the text is removed, press the OK button. You need to clean all shortcuts of all your browsers, as they may be infected too.
Get rid of microsoft.pcsupport2602.online redirect in Chrome
Open the Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click to Settings option. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as shown below and click on the Reset settings button. Confirm your action, click on the Reset button.
Remove microsoft.pcsupport2602.online from Mozilla Firefox
Open the Firefox menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu click on the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button. Confirm your action. Click on the “Refresh Firefox”.
Uninstall microsoft.pcsupport2602.online advertisements from Internet Explorer
Open the Internet Explorer tools menu by clicking on the button in the form of gear (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the “Internet Options”. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click on “Reset” button. You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
How to remove microsoft.pcsupport2602.online ads with Antimalware
Get rid of microsoft.pcsupport2602.online advertising links manually is difficult and often the adware is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your PC. Moreover, the free program will help you to remove malware, web-browser hijacker and toolbars that your computer may be infected too.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM) from the link below. Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Category: Security tools
Update: March 20, 2018
- Close all programs and windows on your computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that named mbam-setup.
- Click Next and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, click on the “Scan Now” button to begin scanning your PC for the adware which redirects your internet browser to the microsoft.pcsupport2602.online annoying web-page. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
- When the scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Remove Selected”. Once disinfection is completed, you may be prompted to Restart.
How to block microsoft.pcsupport2602.online
To increase your security and protect your system against new unwanted advertising and malicious web sites, you need to use an application that blocks access to malicious advertisements and sites. Moreover, the software can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: July 17, 2017
- After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your system, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up ads, microsoft.pcsupport2602.online redirects, as well as other dangerous or misleading pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon , which is located on your Windows desktop.
Uninstall microsoft.pcsupport2602.online popup ads and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove the annoying microsoft.pcsupport2602.online ads within the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: November 17, 2018
Double click the AdwCleaner desktop icon. Once this tool is started, you will see a screen like below.
Press “Scan” button to perform a system scan for malicious extensions and the adware which displays the ads from microsoft.pcsupport2602.online page. Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will open a scan report as shown below.
Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will show a prompt.
Click “OK”. When the cleaning process is finished, AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your personal computer.
When your PC is started, you will see an AdwCleaner log.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for microsoft.pcsupport2602.online pop-up ads removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the redirect to the annoying microsoft.pcsupport2602.online advertisements.