Have you become that your web-browser permanently displays Yoursearching.com startpage instead of your homepage? It is a sign that your browser’s settings modified and your personal computer is infected with a malicious software from the web-browser hijackers family. You need to follow the step-by-step instructions below ASAP to get rid of Yoursearching.com homepage and stop the ability to penetrate of more malicious viruses and trojans on your PC.
The Yoursearching.com hijacker infection can modify the settings of the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge, but often that a parasites like this can also infect all types of browsers by changing their desktop shortcuts. Thus forcing the user each time open the internet browser to see Yoursearching.com annoying web-page.
Besides the fact that Yoursearching.com hijacker replaces your home page, this annoying page can set yourself as your search engine. But, obviously, it does not give you a good search results, as they will consist of tons of advertising, links to harmful and misleading web-sites and only the remaining part is search results for your query from the major search engines. Of course, the very fact that you encounter with the inability to properly search the Web, is an unpleasant moment. Moreover, the Yoursearching.com browser hijacker infection may collect information about you, and in the future to transfer it to third parties. What creates the risk of theft of your personal data.
We suggest you to remove Yoursearching.com search and clean your system as quickly as possible, until the presence of the browser hijacker has not led to even worse consequences. Follow the guide below that will allow you to completely remove Yoursearching.com , using only the built-in Windows features and a few of specialized free tools.
How to Yoursearching.com browser hijacker get installed onto computer
Disregarding the basic computer security practices such as no antivirus application installed, installation of unknown software and freeware which may be bundled with browser hijacker infection, as well as computer virus infection are the possible causes of web-browser redirect. Moreover, random visits to an unknown and untrusted sites, when you click on the search results from Google (Yahoo, Bing) or links on the Internet, when the system is not protected with a software that may block access to dangerous sites, it can also lead to the fact that instead of your homepage, the web-browser will be redirected to yoursearching.com or other unwanted web pages.
How to manually remove Yoursearching.com
This step-by-step guide will help you uninstall Yoursearching.com search. These Yoursearching.com removal steps work for the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge, as well as every version of Windows operating system. Some of the steps may require you to close the internet browser or reboot your system. So, bookmark or print it for later reference.
- Remove Yoursearching.com associated software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to delete Yoursearching.com search
- Remove Yoursearching.com startpage from Google Chrome
- Uninstall Yoursearching.com redirect from FF
- Remove Yoursearching.com homepage from IE
Remove Yoursearching.com associated software by using Windows Control Panel
We recommend that you begin the personal computer cleaning process by checking the list of installed software and delete all unknown or suspicious applications. This is a very important step, as mentioned above, very often the malicious software such as adware and browser hijackers may be bundled with free programs. Uninstall the unwanted programs can remove the unwanted advertising links or browser redirect.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Next, click “Uninstall a program” It will display a list of all applications installed on your PC system. Scroll through the all list, and remove any suspicious and unknown applications. To quickly find the latest installed programs, we recommend sort software by date in the Control panel.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to delete Yoursearching.com startpage
Click the right mouse button to a desktop shortcut which you use to start your browser. Next, select the “Properties” option. Important: necessary to click on the desktop shortcut for the browser which is redirected to the yoursearching.com or other annoying web-site.
Further, necessary to look at the text which is written in the “Target” field. The hijacker infection can replace the contents of this field, which describes the file to be run when you launch your browser. Depending on the browser you are using, there should be:
- Google Chrome: chrome.exe
- Opera: opera.exe
- Firefox: firefox.exe
- Internet Explorer: iexplore.exe
If you are seeing an unknown text like “http://yoursearching.com/” that has been added here, then you should remove it, as shown below. Next, click the “OK” button to save the changes. Now, when you start the browser from this desktop shortcut, it does not occur automatically redirect on the yoursearching.com web-page or any other unwanted web sites. Once the step is complete, we recommend to go to the next step.
Remove Yoursearching.com startpage from Google Chrome
Reset Google Chrome settings is a simple way to remove the malware and adware extensions, as well as to restore the web-browser’s settings that have been changed by hijacker.
- Open the Chrome and press Menu button (small button in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will open the Chrome main menu. Select “Settings” option.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and press “Show advanced settings” link.
- Scroll down again. Press the “Reset settings” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset profile settings page as shown on the image above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this task is finished, your internet browser’s home page, newtab page and search provider by default will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Uninstall Yoursearching.com redirect from FF
First, launch the Mozilla Firefox. Open the main menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Next, click the Help button (). In the Help menu click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button as shown on the image below. Confirm your action. Click on the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove Yoursearching.com homepage from IE
First, launch the Microsoft Internet Explorer, click ). Click “Internet Options” as shown below. In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Internet Explorer will display the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button. You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect. It will get rid of Yoursearching.com browser hijacker, disable malicious and ad-supported browser’s extensions and restore the IE’s home page to default state.
How to get rid of Yoursearching.com with Antimalware
Delete Yoursearching.com browser hijacker manually is difficult and often the hijacker is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your computer. Moreover, the free program will help you to remove adware and toolbars that your PC may be infected too.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM) from the link below. Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Category: Security tools
Update: November 3, 2015
- Close all software and windows on your computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that named mbam-setup.
- Further, press Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is finished, click the “Scan Now” button to begin scanning your computer for Yoursearching.com hijacker. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
- When the scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and press “Remove Selected”. Once disinfection is finished, you may be prompted to Restart.
Stop Yoursearching.com redirect and other unwanted sites
To increase your security and protect your PC against new annoying ads and dangerous sites, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous advertising links and pages. Moreover, the program can block the display of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of pages and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: August 16, 2016
Follow the prompts. After installation is complete, you will see a window as shown on the screen below.
You can press “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your system, AdGuard will run automatically and block pop-up ads, sites such Yoursearching.com, as well as other malicious or misleading pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which is located on your desktop.
Remove Yoursearching.com browser hijacker and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot get rid of this hijacker, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for browser hijackers, adware, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: December 3, 2016
Double click the AdwCleaner desktop icon. Once this tool is started, you will see a screen as shown on the image below.
Press “Scan” button to perform a system scan for Yoursearching.com browser hijacker infection and web-browser’s malicious extensions. Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will show a scan report like below.
Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will open a prompt.
Click “OK”. When the cleaning process is done, the AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your system.
When your personal computer is started, you will see an AdwCleaner log.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for Yoursearching.com removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with Yoursearching.com removal.