The cause of unwanted earnyourgift popups on your screen is adware (also known as ad-supported software). Technically, the ad supported software, that displays earnyourgift.com advertisements or redirects on this unwanted web-page, is not a virus. This software is created to make a money. Once started, the adware injects a java scripts within the content of web-sites that you visit. These js-scripts may pop-up a new internet browser window with earnyourgift.com web-site or insert a large number of ads directly into the pages you’re viewing.
The malicious programs from the adware family that alters the settings of web-browsers usually affects only the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge. However, possible situations, when any other web-browsers will be affected too. The ad supported software may change the Target property of a web-browser’s shortcut, so every time you run the web-browser, instead of your start page, you will see the annoying earnyourgift.com advertising.
The adware may insert a huge number of advertising directly to the web-pages that you visit, creating a sense that the advertising has been added by the creators of the site. Moreover, a legal advertising may be replaced on the fake advertising, that will offer to download and install various unnecessary and harmful programs. Moreover, the ad supported software has the ability to collect a lot of personal information about you (your ip address, what is a web page you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Web, which links you are clicking), which can later transfer to third parties.
So, obviously, you need to remove the ad supported software as soon as possible. Use the free steps below. This guide will help you clean your system and remove the earnyourgift.com annoying ads.
How does earnyourgift.com ads get installed onto personal computer
How to manually remove earnyourgift.com
This step-by-step guide will help you delete earnyourgift.com redirect. These earnyourgift.com removal steps work for the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge, as well as every version of Windows operating system. Some of the steps may require you to close the web-browser or reboot your personal computer. So, bookmark or print it for later reference.
- Get rid of suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove earnyourgift.com redirect
- Remove earnyourgift.com advertisements from Chrome
- Remove earnyourgift.com ads from Mozilla Firefox
- Delete earnyourgift.com from Internet Explorer
Get rid of suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
The best way to begin the PC cleanup is to get rid of unknown and suspicious software. Using the Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, for one simple reason, many freeware at its installation additionally set various unneeded applications that most often generate unwanted ads and redirect your browser to earnyourgift.com page. So, get rid of the unneeded applications may cleanup your web-browser from popups, hijackers and so on.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then press Windows key, click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then press “Start” button and click “Control Panel”.
- It will show the Windows Control Panel.
- Click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- You will see a list of all installed programs.
- Scroll through the all list, and remove suspicious and unknown software. To quickly find the latest installed programs, we recommend sort programs by date.
See more details in the video instructions below.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove earnyourgift.com redirect
During the installation, the ad supported software may also change the browser’s shortcuts, adding an argument like “http://site.address” into the Target field. Due to this, every time you start the internet browser, it will reroute to an annoying advertising.
To clear the web-browser shortcut, right-click to it and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text that begins with “http://” that has been added here. You need to remove it. When the text is removed, press the OK button. You need to clean all shortcuts of all your browsers, as they may be infected too.
Remove earnyourgift.com advertisements from Chrome
Reset Chrome settings is a simple way to remove the malware and adware extensions, as well as to restore the internet browser’s settings that have been modified by adware.
- Open the Google Chrome and press Menu button (small button in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will display the Chrome main menu. Select “Settings” option.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Show advanced settings” link.
- Scroll down again. Press the “Reset settings” button.
- The Google Chrome will display the reset profile settings page as shown on the image above.
- Click on the “Reset” button.
- Once this task is done, your web-browser’s settings will be restored to their original defaults. This will reset your startpage, new tab page and default search engine.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove earnyourgift.com ads from Mozilla Firefox
Open the Firefox menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu click on the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button. Confirm your action. Click on the “Refresh Firefox”.
Delete earnyourgift.com from Internet Explorer
Open the Internet Explorer tools menu by clicking on the button in the form of gear (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the “Internet Options”. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click on “Reset” button. You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Remove earnyourgift.com advertising with MalwareBytes Anti-malware
Remove earnyourgift.com advertisements manually is difficult and often the adware is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your personal computer. The MalwareBytes Anti-malware is a reputable malware removal software. It can automatically detect and remove the adware of the your PC. Moreover, this free software will help you to remove browser hijackers, malware and toolbars that your PC may be infected too. You can follow these simple steps below to eliminate the earnyourgift.com unwanted ads completely.
Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM) from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: November 9, 2017
When the installation begins, you will see the “Setup wizard” that will help you install MalwareBytes Anti-malware on your PC system.
Once installation is complete, you will see window similar to the one below.
Now click on the “Scan Now” button to start scanning your personal computer for the ad supported software which causes the redirect to earnyourgift.com web-page. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
When the scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Remove Selected” button. The MalwareBytes Anti-malware will start to remove the adware related files, folders, registry keys. Once disinfection is completed, you may be prompted to Restart.
Block earnyourgift.com and other similar malicious sites
To increase your security and protect your computer against new unwanted ads and malicious pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous ads and web sites. Moreover, the software can block the display of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of web-pages and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2017
Follow the prompts. After installation is complete, you will see a window as shown in the figure below.
You can click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your system, AdGuard will run automatically and block pop-up ads, sites such earnyourgift.com, as well as other malicious or misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
Remove earnyourgift.com ads and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove the unwanted earnyourgift.com advertisements within the Chrome, Firefox, IE and MS Edge, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: November 30, 2017
Double click the AdwCleaner desktop icon. Once this tool is started, you will see a screen like below.
Press “Start” button to perform a system scan for malicious extensions and the adware which displays the advertising from earnyourgift.com web-page. Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will open a scan report as shown below.
Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will display a prompt.
Click “OK”. When the cleaning process is finished, AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your personal computer.
When your PC is started, you will see an AdwCleaner log.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for earnyourgift.com ads removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the redirect to the unwanted earnyourgift.com advertising.