If you turn on your computer and starting the browser, it opens the sale.aliexpress.com site, or your browser began to display a tons of advertising, then most probably your system has become a victim of an ad supported software that usually gets installed as a part of some free programs. Do not be surprised, it happens, especially if you are an active Web user. But this does not mean that you should reconcile with these unwanted redirects and pop-ups. You need as quickly as possible to clean your PC system from malicious software such as the adware and get rid of the annoying ads, as it can be a way to penetrate the PC more dangerous malicious programs such as viruses and trojans. The instructions which follow, I’ll show you how to get rid of ad supported software and remove sale.aliexpress.com advertising from your PC system forever.
The adware usually affects only the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge by changing the web-browser’s settings or installing a malicious extensions (addons). Moreover, possible situations, when any other internet browsers will be affected too. The ad supported software will perform a scan of the PC system for browser shortcuts and modify them without your permission. When it infects the internet browser shortcuts, it will add the argument like ‘http://site.address’ into Target property. So, each time you start the internet browser, you will see an unwanted sale.aliexpress.com web-site.
The adware is the part of the software that is used as an online promotional tool. It is created with the sole purpose to show dozens of ads, banners and pop-ups, and thus to promote the goods and services in an open internet browser window. So, the sale.aliexpress.com is just one of the many web pages of the so-called ‘ad-support’ type. It is designed to fill the internet browser’s constant stream of advertisements, or redirect the web-browser to not expected and intrusive advertising pages. Moreover, the adware can substitute the legitimate ads on misleading or even banners that can offer to visit malicious web sites. The reason is simple, many advertisers agree on any ways to attract users to their web sites, so the creators of adware, often forcing users to click on an advertising link. For each click on a link, the authors of the adware receive income. It is the so-called ‘Pay-Per-Click’ method.
Instructions, which is shown below, will allow you to clean your system from the ad supported software infection and get rid of sale.aliexpress.com unwanted ads from the Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge and other web-browsers.
How does sale.aliexpress.com advertisements get installed onto PC system
How to manually remove sale.aliexpress.com
The following instructions is a step-by-step guide, which will help you manually delete sale.aliexpress.com popup ads from the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge.
- Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove sale.aliexpress.com redirect
- Remove sale.aliexpress.com redirect from Google Chrome
- Get rid of sale.aliexpress.com from Firefox
- Remove sale.aliexpress.com advertisements from Microsoft Internet Explorer
Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
First, you should try to identify and get rid of the program that causes the appearance of annoying advertisements and browser redirect to unwanted web pages, using the ‘Uninstall a program’ which is located in the ‘Control panel’.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove sale.aliexpress.com redirect
Once installed, the adware may add an argument similar “http://site.address” into the Target property of the desktop shortcut for the Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Due to this, every time you launch the internet browser, it will open the sale.aliexpress.com unwanted web-site.
Right click on the browser’s shortcut, click Properties option. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text that begins with “http://”. Remove it or everything after .exe. An example, for Google Chrome you should remove everything after chrome.exe. Click OK to save changes. You need to clean all web-browser’s shortcuts. So, repeat this step for the Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
Remove sale.aliexpress.com redirect from Google Chrome
Open the Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click to Settings option. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as shown below and click on the Reset settings button. Confirm your action, click on the Reset button.
Get rid of sale.aliexpress.com from Firefox
If the FF settings have been changed by the adware, then resetting it to the default state can help you to remove the redirect onto sale.aliexpress.com ads.
Run the Firefox and press button to show the Tools menu. It shows the drop-down menu on the right-part of the internet browser. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type about:support in the web-browser adress bar and press Enter. It will show the “Troubleshooting Information” page. In the upper-right corner of this screen, press the “Refresh Firefox” button. It will show the confirmation dialog box. Click on the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Firefox will start a task to fix your problems that caused by the adware. Once, it’s done, press the “Finish” button
Remove sale.aliexpress.com advertisements from Microsoft Internet Explorer
To remove the sale.aliexpress.com advertisements you need to reset the IE’s settings to the state, they were when the Windows OS was first installed on your PC.
Launch the IE. Open the Tools menu (click ‘gear’ icon ). It displays the drop-down menu on the right part of the internet browser, then click the “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” dialog screen, you need to click on the “Advanced” tab, then press the “Reset” button. The IE will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” dialog box. Click on the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next press the “Reset” button. Once the task is done, click “Close” button, then close the Internet Explorer. Restart your PC for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to back your internet browser’s settings to default state and disable ad-supported browser’s extensions.
How to get rid of sale.aliexpress.com with Antimalware
Get rid of sale.aliexpress.com ads manually is difficult and often the ad supported software is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your computer. Moreover, the free software will help you to delete malware, web-browser hijacker and toolbars that your PC system may be infected too.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM) from the link below. Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Category: Security tools
Update: August 31, 2017
- Close all programs and windows on your computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that named mbam-setup.
- Click Next and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, click on the “Scan Now” button to start scanning your computer for the adware which redirects your internet browser to the sale.aliexpress.com unwanted web-page. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
- When the scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Remove Selected”. Once disinfection is completed, you may be prompted to Restart.
How to block sale.aliexpress.com
To increase your security and protect your PC against new unwanted advertising and malicious pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous advertisements and web-pages. Moreover, the software can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: May 10, 2017
- After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your personal computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up ads, sale.aliexpress.com redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading web sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
If the problem with sale.aliexpress.com ads is still remained
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove the redirect to sale.aliexpress.com advertisements, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
- Download AdwCleaner from the link below. AdwCleaner download
Category: Security tools
Update: August 29, 2017
- Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is started, press “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the adware that generates the sale.aliexpress.com advertisements.
- Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will open a scan report. Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will display a prompt. Click “OK”.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for sale.aliexpress.com advertisements removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the redirect to the unwanted sale.aliexpress.com advertisements.