If you’re reading this post, it means that you are seeing the eclkspbn.com unknown site or your browser began to open a huge number of of pop-up windows that load ads or other advertising sites. All of these problems with your computer caused by an adware, which is often installs on the computer with the free programs. You probably want to know how to remove this adware and as well as get rid of eclkspbn.com annoying ads. In the instructions below we will tell you about how to solve your problems.
Most often, the adware affects the most common browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge. But such the malicious software as well may infect another browsers by changing its shortcuts (adding ‘http://eclkspbn.com’ into Target field of a web-browser’s shortcut). So every time you start the web-browser, it will redirect to the annoying eclkspbn.com page. Even if you setup a new homepage, an annoying web-page will be the first thing you see when you start the Chrome, Firefox, IE and MS Edge.
The adware may insert a huge number of advertisements directly to the web-sites that you visit, creating a sense that the advertisements has been added by the creators of the web-site. Moreover, a legal advertisements may be replaced on the fake advertising, that will offer to download and install various unnecessary and harmful programs. Moreover, the adware has the ability to collect a lot of personal information about you (your ip address, what is a web page you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Internet, which links you are clicking), which can later transfer to third parties.
We suggest you to remove ad supported software and clean your PC from eclkspbn.com advertisements as quickly as possible, until the presence of the ad supported software has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the instructions below that will allow you to completely delete the redirect to eclkspbn.com annoying web page, using only the built-in Windows features and a few of specialized free tools.
How does eclkspbn.com ads get installed onto personal computer
How to manually remove eclkspbn.com
This step-by-step guide will help you delete eclkspbn.com . These eclkspbn.com removal steps work for the Chrome, Firefox, IE and MS Edge, as well as every version of Windows operating system. Some of the steps may require you to close the web-browser or reboot your personal computer. So, bookmark or print it for later reference.
- Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove eclkspbn.com redirect
- Get rid of eclkspbn.com advertisements from Chrome
- Remove eclkspbn.com redirect from FF
- Remove eclkspbn.com redirect from IE
Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
Press Windows key , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will open the Windows Control Panel as shown below.
Click “Uninstall a program” It will open a list of all programs. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any suspicious and unknown programs.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove eclkspbn.com redirect
Once installed, the ad supported software may add “http://eclkspbn.com” into the Target property of the desktop shortcut for the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Due to this, every time you open the browser, it will open the eclkspbn.com unwanted page.
Right click on the web-browser’s shortcut, click Properties option. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text “http://eclkspbn.com” that has been added here. Remove everything after .exe. An example, for Google Chrome you should remove everything after chrome.exe. Click OK to save changes. You need to clean all browser’s shortcuts. So, repeat this step for the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
Get rid of eclkspbn.com advertisements from Chrome
Open the Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click to Settings option. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as shown below and click on the Reset settings button. Confirm your action, click on the Reset button.
Remove eclkspbn.com redirect from FF
If the Firefox settings have been changed by the adware, then resetting it to the default state can help you to remove the redirect onto eclkspbn.com advertising.
Run the Firefox and press button to display the Tools menu. It displays the drop-down menu on the right-part of the browser. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type about:support in the internet browser adress bar and press Enter. It will display the “Troubleshooting Information” page. In the upper-right corner of this screen, press the “Refresh Firefox” button. It will show the confirmation dialog box. Click on the “Refresh Firefox” button. The FF will start a task to fix your problems that caused by the adware. Once, it’s done, press the “Finish” button
Remove eclkspbn.com redirect from IE
Open the Internet Explorer tools menu by clicking on the button in the form of gear (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the “Internet Options”. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click on “Reset” button. You will now need to restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Remove eclkspbn.com advertising with MalwareBytes Anti-malware
Remove eclkspbn.com advertising manually is difficult and often the ad supported software is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your system. The MalwareBytes Anti-malware is a reputable malware removal software. It can automatically detect and remove the ad supported software of the your PC. Moreover, this free software will help you to remove internet browser hijackers, malware and toolbars that your computer may be infected too. You can follow these simple steps below to eliminate the eclkspbn.com unwanted advertising completely.
Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM) from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: May 12, 2017
Once downloaded, close all programs and windows on your PC system. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that named mbam-setup like below.
When the installation begins, you will see the “Setup wizard” that will help you install MalwareBytes Anti-malware on your PC system.
Once installation is complete, you will see window similar to the one below.
Now click on the “Scan Now” button to start scanning your system for the ad supported software which causes the redirect to eclkspbn.com web-site. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
When the scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Remove Selected” button. The MalwareBytes Anti-malware will start to remove the ad supported software related files, folders, registry keys. Once disinfection is completed, you may be prompted to Restart.
How to block eclkspbn.com
To increase your security and protect your system against new unwanted advertisements and malicious pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous advertisements and sites. Moreover, the software can block the display of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of web sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: May 10, 2017
- After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your system, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up ads, eclkspbn.com redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading web sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
If the problem with eclkspbn.com ads is still remained
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove the redirect to eclkspbn.com advertising, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
- Download AdwCleaner from the link below. AdwCleaner download
Category: Security tools
Update: May 20, 2017
- Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is started, press “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the adware that generates the eclkspbn.com advertising.
- Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will open a scan report. Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will display a prompt. Click “OK”.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for eclkspbn.com advertisements removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the redirect to the annoying eclkspbn.com advertising.
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.