There are many types of malware and one of them is ad supported software. The ad supported software, which causes the appearance of survey.7013.ws advertising or the redirect to this unwanted web-site, have a negative impact on the functioning of your system. It changes PC system settings, generates a tons of various advertising, slows down the Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge and the speed of your internet connection. Moreover, it may lead to the fact that web sites are slow to load and the browser interface can even freeze. The main function of the ad supported software – it is showing ads, so it may reroute your web-browser to an unwanted web site like survey.7013.ws, instead of the one that you want to visit. Even if you try to type an address into the internet browser’s address bar, then the internet browser is anyway will display an unwanted ad page.
The adware can change the settings of the Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, but often that a dangerous software like this can also infect all types of browsers by changing their desktop shortcuts. Thus forcing the user each time launch the browser to see survey.7013.ws unwanted ads.
The adware is not a virus, but the virus behaves similarly. As a rootkit hides in the system, modifies internet browser settings and blocks them from changing. Also the ad supported software can install additional web-browser extensions, addons and modules that will inject advertising within the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge’s screen. Moreover, the adware may install a browser hijacker that once started, will modify the internet browser’s home page and search engine. And finally, the adware can collect a wide variety of personal information such as what sites you are opening, what you are looking for the World Wide Web and so on. This information, in the future, may be transferred to third parties.
We recommend to remove the adware, which redirects your web-browser on the survey.7013.ws annoying web site, as soon as you found this problem, as it can direct you to web-resources which may load other malicious software on your PC system.
How does survey.7013.ws advertisements get installed onto PC
How to manually remove survey.7013.ws
If you perform exactly the tutorial below you should be able to remove the survey.7013.ws ads. Read it once, after doing so, please print this page as you may need to close your browser or reboot your personal computer.
- Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to delete survey.7013.ws redirect
- Get rid of survey.7013.ws redirect from Chrome
- Remove survey.7013.ws advertisements from FF
- Get rid of survey.7013.ws pop-up ads from IE
Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
We recommend that you start the PC system cleaning process by checking the list of installed programs and remove all unknown or suspicious applications. This is a very important step, as mentioned above, very often the malicious software such as adware and browser hijackers may be bundled with free software. Uninstall the unwanted software may remove the annoying ads or web-browser redirect to unknown or unwanted web-pages.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Click “Uninstall a program” It will show a list of all programs. Scroll through the all list, and get rid of any suspicious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort applications by date in the Control panel.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to delete survey.7013.ws redirect
Click the right mouse button to a desktop shortcut which you use to run your browser. Next, select the “Properties” option. Important: necessary to click on the desktop shortcut for the browser which is redirected to the survey.7013.ws or other annoying web page.
Further, necessary to look at the text which is written in the “Target” field. The adware can replace the contents of this field, which describes the file to be run when you run your web-browser. Depending on the web-browser you are using, there should be: Google Chrome: chrome.exe Opera: opera.exe Firefox: firefox.exe If you are seeing an unknown text like “http://survey.7013.ws” that has been added here, then you should remove it, as shown on the screen below.. Click the “OK” button to save the changes. Now, when you start the browser from this desktop shortcut, it does not occur automatically redirect on the survey.7013.ws web-page or any other unwanted sites that is advertised by the adware. Once the step is finished, we recommend to go to the next step.
Get rid of survey.7013.ws redirect from Chrome
Like other modern browsers, the Chrome has the ability to reset the settings to their default values and thus remove the redirect to survey.7013.ws annoying ads which is caused by the adware.
Start the Google Chrome. Click on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will appear the main menu. Click on the option named “Settings”. Another way to open the Google Chrome’s settings – type chrome://settings in the browser adress bar and press Enter. The browser will show the settings screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the “Reset settings” section is visible, as shown below and click on the “Reset settings” button. The Chrome will open the confirmation dialog box. You need to confirm your action. Press on the “Reset” button. The program will start the process of cleaning and when it is finished, the web-browser settings including the ‘block pop-ups’ option back to the values that have been when the Chrome was first installed on your personal computer.
Remove survey.7013.ws advertisements from FF
If the FF settings have been changed by the adware, then resetting it to the default state can help you to remove the redirect onto survey.7013.ws advertisements.
Run the Firefox and press button to open the Tools menu. It shows the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web-browser. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type about:support in the internet browser adress bar and press Enter. It will display the “Troubleshooting Information” page. In the upper-right corner of this screen, press the “Refresh Firefox” button. It will show the confirmation dialog box. Click on the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Firefox will start a task to fix your problems that caused by the adware. Once, it’s done, press the “Finish” button
Get rid of survey.7013.ws pop-up ads from IE
To remove the survey.7013.ws ads you need to reset the IE’s settings to the state, they were when the Windows OS was first installed on your computer.
Launch the Internet Explorer. Open the Tools menu (click ‘gear’ icon ). It displays the drop-down menu on the right part of the internet browser, then click the “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” dialog screen, you need to click on the “Advanced” tab, then press the “Reset” button. The IE will open the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” dialog box. Click on the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next press the “Reset” button. Once the task is done, click “Close” button, then close the Internet Explorer. Restart your PC for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to back your internet browser’s settings to default state and disable ad-supported browser’s extensions.
How to remove survey.7013.ws with Anti-malware
Manual removal survey.7013.ws advertisements requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the adware may be not completely removed. We suggest that use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your PC. Moreover, the free programs will help you to delete malware, browser hijackers and toolbars that your PC may be infected too.
- Please download MalwareBytes Anti-malware to your desktop from the following link. Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Category: Security tools
Update: March 20, 2018
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your internet browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your desktop.
- Once the download process is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your computer. Double-click on the icon that named mbam-setup.
- This will start the Setup wizard of MalwareBytes Anti-malware onto your PC. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Anti-malware will start and show the main window.
- Click on the “Scan Now” button for adware removal scan. It will start scanning your PC for the adware which redirects your internet browser to the survey.7013.ws annoying page. This procedure can take quite a while, so please be patient.
- When the MalwareBytes Anti-malware has finished scanning, it will display a screen which contains a list of malicious software that has been found.
- When you are ready, click on “Remove Selected” button to start cleaning your computer. Once the process is done, you may be prompted to Restart.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
How to block survey.7013.ws
To increase your security and protect your computer against new annoying ads and malicious web-pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous advertisements and pages. Moreover, the software can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of pages and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2017
- After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up ads, survey.7013.ws redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
Remove survey.7013.ws ads and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove the annoying survey.7013.ws advertisements within the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: April 12, 2018
Once finished, open a directory in which you saved it. You will see a icon like below.
Double click the AdwCleaner desktop icon. Once this tool is started, you will see a screen like below.
Press “Start” button to perform a system scan for malicious extensions and the adware which displays the ads from survey.7013.ws web-page. Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will open a scan report as shown below.
Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will display a prompt.
Click “OK”. When the cleaning process is finished, AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your PC.
When your PC is started, you will see an AdwCleaner log.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for survey.7013.ws ads removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the redirect to the annoying survey.7013.ws ads.
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.