What is b2.ijquery11.com
The b2.ijquery11.com is classified as ad supported site. The appearance of b2.ijquery11.com in your internet browser means that your PC system is infected with an adware, which may show a large number of ads within the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge screen or reroute you to an unwanted ad web pages. So, if you have found that your browser is redirected to this unwanted site, then you do not need to wait, you need as quickly as possible following the steps below to clean your computer from an ad supported software infection and thus remove the b2.ijquery11.com redirect.
The ad supported software can change the settings of the Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, but often that a malicious software like this can also infect all types of internet browsers by changing their desktop shortcuts. Thus forcing the user each time run the internet browser to see b2.ijquery11.com annoying advertising.
While your PC system is infected with the adware, the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge may be rerouted to b2.ijquery11.com unwanted web site. Of course, the adware may not cause damages to your files or Windows system, but it may open a large number of unwanted advertising. These ads will be injected within the content of web pages that are you opening in your browser. The ads can be varied: pop-up ads, in-text ads, different sized banners, offers to install an questionable software. The ads will appear on all sites, including pages where previously you have never seen any advertisements. In this case, when you open any page, you may see in your browser’s status bar the following messages: ‘Waiting for b2.ijquery11.com’, ‘Transferring data from b2.ijquery11.com’, ‘Looking up b2.ijquery11.com’, ‘Read b2.ijquery11.com’, ‘Connected to b2.ijquery11.com’.
Therefore it is very important to as quickly as possible follow the instructions below to get rid of adware and clean your system from the redirect to b2.ijquery11.com ads. What is more, the guide will help you remove other malicious software such as unwanted toolbars and browser hijackers, which could penetrate the computer along with the adware.
How does b2.ijquery11.com advertisements get installed onto PC
How to manually remove b2.ijquery11.com
The following instructions is a step-by-step guide, which will help you manually get rid of b2.ijquery11.com popup ads from the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge.
- Delete suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove b2.ijquery11.com redirect
- Get rid of b2.ijquery11.com ads from Chrome
- Remove b2.ijquery11.com redirect from FF
- Remove b2.ijquery11.com from Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Delete suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
Press Windows key , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will open the Windows Control Panel as shown below.
Click “Uninstall a program” It will open a list of all programs. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any suspicious and unknown programs.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove b2.ijquery11.com redirect
Once installed, the adware may add “http://b2.ijquery11.com” into the Target property of the desktop shortcut for the Chrome, Firefox, IE and MS Edge. Due to this, every time you start the browser, it will show the b2.ijquery11.com annoying web-site.
Right click on the web-browser’s shortcut, click Properties option. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text “http://b2.ijquery11.com” that has been added here. Remove everything after .exe. An example, for Google Chrome you should remove everything after chrome.exe. Click OK to save changes. You need to clean all browser’s shortcuts. So, repeat this step for the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge.
Get rid of b2.ijquery11.com ads from Chrome
Like other modern browsers, the Google Chrome has the ability to reset the settings to their default values and thus remove the redirect to b2.ijquery11.com annoying ads which is caused by the ad supported software.
Start the Chrome. Click on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will appear the main menu. Click on the option named “Settings”. Another way to open the Google Chrome’s settings – type chrome://settings in the web-browser adress bar and press Enter. The internet browser will show the settings screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the “Reset settings” section is visible, as shown below and click on the “Reset settings” button. The Chrome will open the confirmation dialog box. You need to confirm your action. Press on the “Reset” button. The program will start the process of cleaning and when it is finished, the browser settings including the ‘block pop-ups’ option back to the values that have been when the Chrome was first installed on your PC.
Remove b2.ijquery11.com redirect from FF
Open the Firefox menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu click on the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button. Confirm your action. Click on the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove b2.ijquery11.com from Microsoft Internet Explorer
Run Internet Explorer, press ). Click “Internet Options” as shown below. In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next press Reset button. The Internet Explorer will open the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and press
Reset button. You will now need to restart your personal computer for the changes to take effect. It will restore the Internet Explorer’s settings to default state, disable ad-supported browser’s extensions and remove the redirect to the b2.ijquery11.com unwanted page.
Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the ad supported software can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you start your PC, it will open the b2.ijquery11.com unwanted page. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and remove all tasks that have been created by adware.
Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard simultaneously. This opens a prompt that called Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click Enter. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown in the figure below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be open just below automatically. Next, press the Actions tab. Necessary to look at the text which is written under Details. Found something such as “explorer.exe http://b2.ijquery11.com” or “chrome.exe http://site.address” or “firefox.exe http://site.address”, then you need get rid of this task. If you are not sure that executes the task, then google it. If it is a component of the malicious programs, then this task also can be safely removed.
Further click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by adware. Once is finished, close the Task Scheduler window.
How to remove b2.ijquery11.com with Antimalware
Remove b2.ijquery11.com advertisements manually is difficult and often the ad supported software is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your system. Moreover, the free software will help you to remove malware, browser hijacker and toolbars that your PC may be infected too.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM) from the link below. Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Category: Security tools
Update: March 20, 2018
- Close all programs and windows on your computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that named mbam-setup.
- Click Next and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, click on the “Scan Now” button to start scanning your computer for the adware which redirects your web-browser to the b2.ijquery11.com annoying web-site. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
- When the scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Remove Selected”. Once disinfection is completed, you may be prompted to Restart.
How to block b2.ijquery11.com
To increase your security and protect your system against new unwanted advertisements and malicious web pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous advertising and pages. Moreover, the software can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of web-sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2017
- After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your personal computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up ads, b2.ijquery11.com redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
Remove b2.ijquery11.com ads and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove the unwanted b2.ijquery11.com ads within the Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: April 12, 2018
Double click the AdwCleaner desktop icon. Once this tool is started, you will see a screen like below.
Press “Start” button to perform a system scan for malicious extensions and the adware which displays the advertising from b2.ijquery11.com web page. Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will open a scan report as shown below.
Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will display a prompt.
Click “OK”. When the cleaning process is finished, AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your system.
When your PC is started, you will see an AdwCleaner log.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for b2.ijquery11.com advertising removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the redirect to the annoying b2.ijquery11.com advertisements.