Redirect to clickfraudmanager.com site is a result of trojan/virus activity. The trojan horse may represent security risk for the infected computer and uses rootkit-specific techniques designed to hide the software presence in the system.
Once infected, search results in Google, Yahoo, MSN and other redirect you through clickfraudmanager.com to MonsterMarketplace.com and other non related sites.
Use the following instructions to remove clickfraudmanager.com trojan/virus.
Variant 1. Affected only Firefox. Internet Explorer works fine, no any redirects.
- Download GooredFix and save it to your Desktop.
- Double-click Goored.exe to run it.
- Select 2. Fix Goored by typing 2 and pressing Enter.
- Type y and press Enter for confirm.
Variant 2. Affected all browsers (Firefox and Internet Explorer).
- Download Avenger from here and unzip to your desktop.
- Run Avenger, copy,then paste the following text in Input script Box:
Drivers to delete: seneka.sys seneka
- Then click on ‘Execute’.
- You will be asked Are you sure you want to execute the current script?. Click Yes.
- You will now be asked First step completed — The Avenger has been successfully set up to run on next boot. Reboot now?. Click Yes.
- Your PC will now be rebooted.
Additional step, for both variants. Remove clickfraudmanager.com trojan/virus associated malware.
Using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM). Close all programs and Windows on your computer.
- Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application. When the installation begins, keep following the prompts in order to continue with the installation process. Do not make any changes to default settings and when the program has finished installing, make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select “Perform Quick Scan”, then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
- Download SUPERAntiSpyware.
- Close all programs and Windows on your computer.
- Double Click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe to install the application.This will start the installation of SUPERAntiSpyware onto your computer. When the installation begins, keep following the prompts in order to continue with the installation process. Do not make any changes to default settings and when the program has finished installing click on the Finish button.
- You will see a message stating that you should update the program before performing a scan. Click Yes. As SUPERAntiSpyware will automatically update itself.
- You will see SUPERAntiSpyware setup wizard. Follow the prompts. To close the Wizard press Finish.
- Protect home page dialog will be open. Click on the Protect Home Page button.
- You will now be at the main program.
- Click Scan your computer. Click Next.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient. When the scan is complete, result of scanning will be open, click OK.
- Click Next to start removing the found threats.
- If you are asked to reboot the machine, choose Yes.
Note: if you need help with the instructions, then post your questions in our Spyware Removal forum.