|Do you have pop-ups or your computer infected with trojan or spyware ? Learn how to ask us for help, click here!|
Follow these simple instructions:
- From within Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu and then click on Options.
- Click once on the Security tab
- Click once on the Internet icon so it becomes highlighted.
- Click once on the Custom Level button.
- Next press the Apply button and then the OK to exit the Internet Properties page.
Change the Download signed ActiveX controls to Prompt
Change the Download unsigned ActiveX controls to Disable
Change the Initialise and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe to Disable
Change the Installation of desktop items to Prompt
Change the Launching programs and files in an IFRAME to Prompt
Change the Navigate sub-frames across different domains to Prompt
When all these settings have been made, click on the OK button.
If it prompts you as to whether or not you want to save the settings, press the Yes button.
No Comments yet »
Leave a comment
My Anti Spyware - Free antispyware programs and Spyware Removal Instructions.