Agnitum Outpost Personal Firewall is excellent firewall, gives you the latest in personal firewall technology, making it the clear security choice for your system.
Outpost Personal Firewall Features:
- Actively monitors programs for known spyware traces.
- Controls internal attributes of the operating system.
- Prevents program tampering.
- Prevents spyware from activating.
- The on-demand scanner lets users run custom or recommended spyware scans of fixed and removable disks, USBs and other storage devices, and is updated automatically at user-definable intervals.
- Outpost’s ID block lets users protect specific items of confidential information such as tax identification, bank account numbers, passwords, or insurance policy details; once defined, this information is locked into the computer and cannot be transferred through email, web forms or IM chat sessions.
- The Active Content and Attachment Quarantine options close off the most common attack vectors used by spyware.
- Smart Advisor prevents common security breaches by helping users correctly configure firewall rules, program interdependencies and Internet access permissions. It also displays hints in real time and advises users on the best course of action if an unknown program tries to do something new.
- Attack Detection proactively defends against zero-day attacks and helps plug existing vulnerabilities in Windows.
- Smart Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) filtering protects users from fake requests to initiate communication and shields wireless networks (WiFi LANs) against unauthorized connections
- Exclusive Anti-Sniffer Protection protects data transmission – including chat sessions and their related password entries, names, addresses, etc – against interception by specialized sniffing programs, including encrypted files.
- ARP Scan Enumeration protection shields the user’s local network from massively propagating viruses that use mass host enumeration to hop from one computer to another, infecting them as they go.
- Anti-IP Spoofing protects computers against attacks that disrupt or disable Internet communications and other network access.
Download Outpost Firewall Pro (free trial) from here.